New blog moved to here:
Sunday, July 8, 2012
New blog moved to here:
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Now there is supposed to be a vote on it in the house before the end of July.
So I predict:
1) The vote will be mysteriosuly delayed, delayed, delayed.
2) If the vote finally occurs, the house will probably not vote for it.
3) If the house votes for it it will go to the senate. But again there will be delays. The senate will either water it down again and vote for that, or they'll vote it down.
4) If the senate doesn't water it down and does vote for the bill, it will go to the president, after more mysterious delays which will drag on seemingly forever.
5) If the bill gets to Obama's desk, he'll veto it.
6) If Obama doesn't veto it but instead signs it, there will be more mysterious delays before any sort of audit actually does take place.
7) And if any audit does take place (finally), all relevant and damning records will have gone strangely missing, and what's left will leave the Fed squeeky clean. Historians will go over the sketchy information for years trying to piece everything together.
8) And in the end, one way or another, absolutely nothing will have been accomplished except time will have passed.
There's only one way out, and that's the complete disintigration of the US Empire. It's rotten through and through, so the very idea of working within the system to fix it is ridiculous.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Go visit their website. Hype, hype, hype. Big new products. Incredible reviews. Amazing specs.
Great, where can I buy any of them? Digikey shows up nothing on a search using the word "tilera". Their website doesn't even have a FAQ or anything helpful for anyone who actually wants to buy their products. That seems awfully strange.
It seems they've got about as much actual product as another hype hype hype place called Nanosolar. Last time I checked you couldn't actually buy any of their products either. Not only that, you couldn't even see any of their products in a demonstration setting...
Something's fishy here. And the hype about some connection between facebook choosing tilera over intel for their servers... doesn't really lend much credibility to Tilera in my view.
The above is just my opinion of course.
ETA: Here's an interesting link related to nanosolar. If I'm reading it right nanosolar, once valued at $2B is now valued at around $50M...
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Saturday, May 5, 2012
etc., you get the idea
It could be a kids game even. You spell out messages letter by letter:
Hell Explode Life Life Option Target Heaven Innocents Shoot Insane Shoot Capital Option Option Life
It might brighten up the otherwise dull and boring life of NSA spooks!